Monday, March 29, 2010

March 29th, 2010

Jim Playfair went a little wild last night at a call Jamie Koharski made in the Abbotsford Heat/Hamilton Bulldogs game. His player JD Watt was called for a questionable goaltender interference, and that seemed to set fire with Playfair. He broke one sick threw it and then pulled of his suit jacket. I'm not sure what that was to prove, I wasn't the least bit intimidated by him ripping off his jacket. To add further affect (probably a may as well moment at this point) grabbed a stick from a player on the bench and snapped that. I got a little chuckle from Shawn Weller's reaction (player to Playfairs left, #29) as he seemed a tad worried about being injured. Playfair received a fine and suspension, defiantly deserved.

I haven't been watching too much hockey of late. Saturday night I was looking forward to watch Travis Zajac take on the Habs and was able to catch some of the game. Earth Hour somehow snuck into this equation and I did miss the 2nd period. I felt like a nice person helping the Earth and all, but horrible timing Mother Nature. I mean, I didn't even win Mall Madness during the hour.

All my Best; Enjoy Life
Ryan Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment