Saturday, April 17, 2010

April 17th, 2010

And to think I simply went out to the kitchen to get a bowl of Froot Loops. I thought I had time! But no, Peter Regin had to score just 18 seconds into the first period. Thankfully my timing with the Froot Loops wasn't all to awful, and I was able to see the reply just after the orginal goal. The Froot Loops were well worth it by the way, I had to get seconds.

The Penguins were able to eventually get the win in a great game. Sidney Crosby played great, scoring a goal and setting up the game winner. Heck, he even tried to impersonate Roberto Luongo with a diving save. Luongo's was better, we all know that but still, very impressive Mr. Crosby. Monster Andy Sutton at 6'6 landed a huge hit on defenceman Jordan Leopold. Sutton was clearly trying to put Leopold through the boards, but interestingly enough, he was the one to "go through the boards." Leopold stayed down for a bit, and left the game; more information on his status will be available today. The hit was clean, just very nasty.

It was a hard night to decide what game to watch. The Pittsburgh and Ottawa game was high intensity, but I had more intrest in the Philly/NJ game. Channel flip I did do. New Jersey was able to get the win, to even up the series one a peice. All games last night actually went in favor for my predictions. Well except, the Nashville game, but the was game one of a best of seven series.

So Montreal takes on Washington in game 2. I would like nothing more then a 2-0 series lead for my 16th birthday. I hope to see Ovechkin be the same player he was last game, and Jaroslaov Spacek do the same. It should be a dandy.

All my Best; Enjoy Life
Ryan Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment