Saturday, May 29, 2010

May 29th, 2010 (2)

Puck drop is soon arriving for the 2010 Stanley Cup Finals. Doesn't that have an ring to it? I just picture this deep voice unnecessarily announcing it. I don't know if I'm making any sense, but it makes sense in my head...

I am quite interested in seeing how this goes. Philadelphia I feel in over their head in roster ways, so in that sense, I think 4 days was too long for the wheeling team, they needed to continue to roll. But then I think about the injuries and rest that this team needed. So that leaves you at the "hmm" stage. Either way I feel Chicago will come out and win this game.

You're not supposed to have sides as someone in the journalism world, so thankfully I'm just trying to get into it, not quite there. I am actually quietly cheering for the Flyers. They do have 3 players I can't stand (Pronger, Carcillo and Hartnell) but then they have the players I love (Giroux, Gagne, Briere.) Plus they beat out my Habs, and it's much better to say your team got knocked out by the Cup champs that year. Lastly, some people that I'm close to are from around there, and may as well cheer with them after cheering hard against them.

Around and hour to go. Yes.

All my Best; Enjoy Life
Ryan Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment