Saturday, February 6, 2010

February 6th, 2010 (2) Interview with Carey Wilson


A while ago, I was able to have a few questions quickly anwsered by ex-NHLer Carey Wilson. He was drafted in 1980 67th overall by the Chicago Blackhawks. He went on to play more than 500 games in the NHL, scoring 169 times. He is the father of prospect Colin Wilson and is best known for his time spent with the Calgary Flames.

Who was your favorite player and team while growing up?
Bobby Hull and the Winnipeg Jets.

Who was your favorite roomate while playing in the NHL?
Hakan Loob while I was with the Calgary Flames.

How many fan letters do you recieve, on average, each month?
100+ -because of my website I am easy to locate.

What was the greatest advice ever given to you, and who said it?
Work hard at what you enjoy, my dad told me.

Check out his camps at: http://www.careywilsonhockey.com/

All my Best; Enjoy Life
Ryan Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment